Kansas Travel - Excellent Pay! - 23686518
Hillsboro, KS Outpatient Physical Therapy Travel Opportunity - Willing to License!!
Weekly Pay Estimate: $3,200/week!!
Ivory Medical is seeking an exceptional Physical Therapist available for a 2-3 month maternity leave assignment beginning in July 2022.
We are primarily an outpatient clinical practice affiliated with a 15-bed Critical Access Hospital providing mixed coverage for the hospital swing beds (85/15 split). We are seeking experienced candidates available for a full-time (40-hours/week guaranteed) contract working Monday - Friday from (8:00am – 5:00pm).
We have LOW patient volumes - we just need the right candidate to help us out!! We are willing/able to license candidates available for this assignment!
If you are interested in learning more, please submit a copy of your most recent resume and a member of our team will cover every detail of the assignment. We offer full travel, lodging and malpractice coverage with weekly pay!
We only need one exceptional candidate for this position – think you might be a fit? Don't let this opportunity pass you by!
- Contract Type: Travel
- Setting: Outpatient Medicine/Orthopedic
- Start Date: July 2022
- Duration: 2-3 Months (Maternity Leave Coverage)
- Shift Schedule: Monday - Friday (8:00am – 5:00pm) 40-hour guarantee
- On-Site Housing Provided + Additional Stipend $$
- EMR: CPSI
Our Physical Therapists
- You will be provided with excellent practice support and administrative experts allowing you to fully focus on the patients.
- We value our physical therapists as an integral part of our clinical team and have created a work environment that provides both career satisfaction and quality of life. We are committed to hiring and retaining the very best talent.
- We see primarily outpatient, but also provide services to swing bed patients. I would say it's probably an 85/15 split. Our outpatients are largely orthopedic in nature, occasional neuro. Mostly geriatric and adult, very rarely do we get pediatric patients but it does happen from time to time.
- The types of therapy we do are pretty standard outpatient procedures. Lots of therapeutic exercises and activities, gait training, neuro re-ed, lots of manual interventions. We have standard modalities here to use if needed. We are also set up for dry needling, if someone uses that intervention.
- Will work with 2 Full-Time PTA’s
- Current Kansas State License (Willing to License)
- 2+ Years of Current/Recent Experience
- Certified BLS
- Willing to Supervise our 2 PTA's