We are looking for a committed Physical Therapist to act as the patient’s partner throughout the trip of restoring motion and ensuring that the client will function at their personal best. You will maximize the quality of life and movement potential within the spheres of promotion, prevention, diagnosis, treatment or intervention, and rehabilitation. You will have the time you need to provide patients with the care and attention they want to achieve their best outcomes. You will benefit from the team support of your colleagues in all of our locations and enjoy the Practice culture of “This should be fun!” Experience unparalleled Professional Development guidance that will help you meet your career goals. Great opportunity for advancement to Clinic Director. Newly graduated Physical Therapists are always welcomed and encouraged to apply.
- Identify and meet patients’ goals and needs
- Offer cost-effective treatments that help improve clients’ motion and mobility
- Reduce the need for medications and provide alternatives to surgery
- Develop care plans using a variety of treatment techniques
- Create fitness- and wellness-oriented programs tailored to patients’ specific needs
- Provide quality, personalized and evidence-based care and proven interventions
- Motivate patients during treatment in order to help them function optimally
- Promote clients’ healthy lifestyle by improving strength, flexibility, balance, and coordination
- Consult and practice with other health professionals
- Evaluate effects and monitor and communicate progress
- Document patient care services
- Intensive education and clinical expertise
- Ability to manage patients with different types of personalities
- Current knowledge of treatment practices
- Drive to continually learn and grow
- Professional behaviour
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Valid licence to practice Physical Therapy
- Graduate degree or greater in Physical Therapy
- Initiate Physical Therapy treatment plans according to the findings of your initial evaluation.
- Administer and direct Physical Therapy treatment programs.
- Supervise and oversee plans of care provided by Physical Therapist Assistants.
- Participate in the formulation and implementation of new programs within the Practice.
- Participate in the formulation and instruction of in-service programs for your Colleagues to enhance your rehabilitation skills.
- Participate in marketing activities in collaboration with our marketing team.
This Physical Therapist job opening last updated on 05/01/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PTJobSite.com.
- Graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association accredited Physical Therapy program.
- Current license from the state of Minnesota.
- Recommend affiliation with the American Physical Therapy Association by registration, certification and/or membership.
- Current CPR certification.
Mission Physical Therapy Consultants, Inc works to provide you with the care you want and the results you need to live the life you deserve. Vision To lead our patients and communities in to a higher state of health through our knowledgeable, friendly and efficient staff. Core Values Invested in You Your positive experience & goals are our top priority. EveryBODY is different & we provide individualized care plans to meet your unique needs. Lead We lead where others follow. Healthcare is an evolving field and we strive to be experts in the latest and greatest techniques. Inspire W...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company