Company: Benchmark Human Services
Location: Waterbury, CT
Category: Early Intervention Services
Wage: $65k - $80k
Sign-On Bonus: $5,000
Now offering a $5,000 sign on bonus!
Join Benchmark Human Services as a Physical Therapist (PT)! Benchmark is involved in all aspects of care for the youngest among us—from overseeing regional programs to providing hands-on services through federal and state programs. Children’s Services help babies and toddlers with disabilities or delays learn new skills that typically develop during the first three years of life including physical, cognitive, social/emotional, and communication skills.
Our PT’s conduct evaluations and assessments, participate in Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP) development and implementation, monitor outcomes as a member of the team, and provide EI supports to families for the benefit of the child.
Locations served nearby include: Bethany, Oxford, Seymour, Beacon Falls, Woodbridge, Meriden.
- Comply with all Federal and State regulations, including those outlined in the Connecticut Birth to Three Program Regulations.
- Administer evaluations and assessments.
- Develop rapport with children, families, and team members to promote a healthy learning environment.
- Develop joint plan with family and recommend strategies utilizing evidence-based practices and following the Natural Learning Environment Practices.
- Implement IFSP for enrolled families and recommend frequency of services based on child development status and family priorities and concerns.
- Provide families with information, skills and support related to enhancing their child’s development.
- Utilize the coaching model and natural environment teaching.
- Participate in Birth to Three sponsored trainings, meetings and learning opportunities as appropriate.
- Complete Birth to Three Service Coordinator Modules and function as the Service Coordinator as needed.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Respectful to others
- Ability to collaborate well with team.
- Knowledge of Connecticut’s Birth to Three early intervention program and best practices for early intervention service delivery
- Confident in adapting to various learning styles to meet the needs of each child and their individualized treatment plan
- Demonstrates a commitment to Natural Learning Environment Practices.
- Possess a valid Physical Therapy license in the state of CT.
- Master’s Degree or Doctorate in Physical Therapy.
- Valid Connecticut driver’s license
- One year of experience working with children in early intervention.
- Health and dental insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee discounts with various vendors
- 401k plan with company match
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Schedules
- Advancement opportunities
Sounds like what you are looking for? Apply today at: [link removed].
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
This Physical Therapist job opening last updated on 04/28/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PTJobSite.com.
Where People Thrive At Benchmark Human Services (Benchmark), we help support people throughout life, from infancy to elder years. Our team is 3,400-strong and serves more than 10,000 children and adults throughout the United States. We work with people at home, at work, and in the community, through residential, employment, crisis response, behavioral, recovery, children’s services, and day services. Founded in 1960 and headquartered in Fort Wayne, Indiana, Benchmark has grown to become one of the most respected organizations in the country in the areas of intellectual and devel...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company