Company: Benchmark Human Services
Location: Annandale, VA, Springfield, VA, Fairfax, VA
Category: Early Intervention Services
Benchmark Human Services has grown to become one of the most respected organizations in the country in the areas of intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) and behavioral health. We work with people at home, at work, and in the community, through residential, employment, crisis response, behavioral, recovery, children’s services and day services.
- Develops joint plan with family and recommends strategies utilizing evidence based practices and following the Natural Learning Environment Practices
- Assessment of children’s developmental needs for individualized planning
- Provide families with information, skills and support related to enhancing their child’s development
- Include direct activities with the child designed to enhance the child’s development in one or more domains, including: cognition, adaptive functions, social/emotional skills, physical development and communication
- Adaption of the environment to meet child/family needs in play, physical and gross motor development
- Promote activities in the “natural setting” to enhance implementation of the IFSP
- Complete necessary documentation to facilitate reimbursement through primary funding sources
- Attends mandatory in-service training sessions and monthly team meetings
- Comply with all standards to assure the health and safety of all staff and clients we serve
- Comply with all Federal and State regulations, including those outlined in the Commonwealth of Virginia Notice of Child and Family Rights and Safeguards.
- Valid Virginia Driver’s License
- Meets degree requirements and criteria for Physical Therapist as outlined in the Virginia Early Intervention Practice Manual
- Licensed as Physical Therapist by the Virginia Board of Health Professions
- Knowledgeable of infant/toddler development
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company paid life insurance
- Voluntary benefits
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Various shifts and locations
- Advancement opportunities
If interested apply on-line at [link removed].
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
This Physical Therapist job opening last updated on 04/28/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PTJobSite.com.
Where People Thrive At Benchmark Human Services (Benchmark), we help support people throughout life, from infancy to elder years. Our team is 3,400-strong and serves more than 10,000 children and adults throughout the United States. We work with people at home, at work, and in the community, through residential, employment, crisis response, behavioral, recovery, children’s services, and day services. Founded in 1960 and headquartered in Fort Wayne, Indiana, Benchmark has grown to become one of the most respected organizations in the country in the areas of intellectual and devel...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company