Lead Physical Therapist Full-time - Easton, MD
Sports Medicine and Orthopedics
*Candidates for the Easton Location should have 3-years of orthopedic experience and/or OCS certification.
Across six counties in Maryland, and more coming, join us in our mission to RISE.
In addition to working alongside a dynamite and collaborative Physical Therapy team, we offer:
? Offering Competitive Sign-on Bonuses • New-grad Mentorship Opportunities • Competitive Benefits Packages (Medical, Dental, Vision) – Full time benefits for all staff that are employed at 24+ hours • Employer Match Retirement Plan • Robust PTO and Holidays • Flexible Scheduling (4x10) • Continued education: Reimbursement of up to $1,500 • MedBridge Online Course Subscription • Increased Tuition Assistance – up to $4,000 • Opportunity for Incentive Bonuses • Ability to earn Referral Bonuses •Non-Profit Status: Eligible to Apply for Federal Public Servant Loan Forgiveness Program • Rehabilitation Therapist Student Loan Reimbursement (Full-time 0.9 and above- 30k max Lifetime of the benefit)
Assists Supervisor by leading Outpatient Rehabilitation services as follows: providing technical support to Staff Therapists, Rehabilitative Services Aides, and volunteers; assisting with quality assurance projects, program development, as well as other special projects as designated by Supervisor, conducts staff orientation and in-service activities, competency assessments, coordination of student programs, etc. Evaluates patients, provides therapeutic intervention according to departmental standards. Assesses the appropriateness and effectiveness of services provided to patients, and documents same according to departmental standards and the special needs of patients. Essential Job Duties: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Conducts evaluations and treatments according to established departmental policies and procedures. Documents evaluations and treatments with ongoing assessment and updating of treatment goals.
2. Documents patient and/or patient caregiver education, interdisciplinary collaboration, and patient's response to treatment.
3. Participates in departmental in-service activities. Attends continuing education seminars and takes the responsibility to conduct seminar related in-service for staff in a timely manner.
4. Consults with and serves as a resource for physicians, nursing staff, and others.
5. Participates in clinical pathways and/or interdisciplinary meetings when indicated.
6. Provides in-service training to other disciplines when indicated. Provides technical supervision, direction, and support to staff Therapists, Rehabilitative Services Aides, Therapy students, and volunteers.
7. Participates in program development and forms development processes and trains staff in these areas as necessary.
8. Assists in developing, monitoring, and analyzing department quality assurance programs (Dashboards, Chart Audits, Patient Satisfaction, etc).
9. Conducts staff orientation, competency assessment processes, assists supervisor in providing feedback for staff performance evaluation processes, policy and procedure review/updating, coordination of student programs, etc.
10. Serves as Charge Therapist in the absence of the Supervisor as designated.
This Physical Therapist job opening last updated on 05/01/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PTJobSite.com.
Bachelor of Science degree in Physical Therapy. One year experience performing outpatient therapy. Previous Lead Therapist experience preferred. Current license in Physical Therapy by the Board of Physical Therapy Examiners of Maryland. Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS CPR certification.
Luminis Health Anne Arundel Medical Center (LHAAMC) is a not-for-profit organization located in Annapolis, Md. Serving an area of more than one million people, LHAAMC is consistently given high marks for quality, patient satisfaction and innovation by patients, families and organizations. Life-Changing Rehabilitative Services Our goal? To help you move, think and function as well as possible — so you can live the satisfying life you deserve. Whether you're a child, man, woman, or senior, many things can stop your body, brain or both from working well. That's where our physical therapist...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company