Pueblo, Colorado - Physical Therapist (PT)
Ivory Medical is leading the charge seeking Colorado licensed Physical Therapist available for a 8 week contract assignment to join a top-tier Clinic in Pueblo, Colorado beginning September 13th for an 8 week assignment.
Our PT’s set the standard by delivering the highest quality physical therapy treatment and customer service. We are seeking experienced candidates available for a full-time contract with shift options either 4 10 hours shifts or 5 8 hour shift weekdays. We are here to provide excellent service and deliver efficient outcomes.
If you are interested in learning more, don’t hesitate to submit a copy of your most recent resume and a member of our team will cover every detail of the assignment. We offer full travel, lodging and malpractice coverage with weekly pay! We only need one exceptional candidate for this position – think you might be a fit? Don't let this opportunity pass you by!
- Contract Type: Traveler Physical Therapist (PT)
- Setting: Clinic
- Start Date: September 13th
- 8 week assignment with possible extension
- Schedule: 4 10s or 5 8s Weekdays
- 1 on 1 care
- 3-4 evaluations daily average
- Support Staff: 3 Full Time PTs / 2 FT PTAs
- Will accept new graduates
- EMR: Athena
Our Physical Therapists
Our commitment to providing special care to our patients, excellent customer service to our clients, along with our convenient locations are just a few reasons why we are one of the most highly regarded Occupational Medicine companies.
- You will be provided with excellent practice support and administrative experts allowing you to fully focus on the patients.
- We value our physical therapists as an integral part of our clinical team and have created a work environment that provides both career satisfaction and quality of life. We are committed to hiring and retaining the very best talent.
- Upon physician referral, conduct an initial patient evaluation to develop an appropriate treatment plan with measurable goals and time frames.
- Document treatments and provide documentation.
- Ensure that other treating medical professionals have the necessary information to appropriately evaluate the patient's functional ability.
- Communicate on a regular basis with all therapy patients, emphasizing education and motivation for compliance with the established treatment plan(s).
- Assist with developing and promoting clear communication between the Physical Therapy department and other center staff members.
This Physical Therapist job opening last updated on 08/24/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PTJobSite.com.
- Current Colorado state licensure or eligibility for state licensure as a Physical Therapist
- Certified BLS
- Current Flu Vaccination
For 20 years, Rhino Medical Services has been leading the charge as one of the largest independently owned and operated healthcare staffing firms in the country. We aren't like other companies – and we know it. In the quest for the best patient care experience, we know what our clients and providers need and expect from us. Working with Rhino means having an ally unlike any other. We will stubbornly fight for you, bring effective solutions to the table, and adapt to your changing needs.So... why a Rhino? One of the most important elements of Rhino Medical is our attitude. Persistence. Pa...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company