Salary Range Hourly: $67,000/ year - $95,000/year (dependent upon experience)
Possible Sign-On Bonus and/or Relocation Assistance discussed during interview.
18% Perm Placement Fee
The Physical Therapist provides patient/resident therapy evaluations and/or treatments according to established policies and procedures for pediatric to geriatric patients. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Evaluation of patient/resident’s status and needs. Plans treatment and establishes realistic and measurable short term and long term goals in conjunction with the referring provider, patient/resident, family/caregivers and other team members.
- Provides and evaluates effectiveness of therapy treatments and plans according to department policies and procedures.
- Provides education to patients/residents, family/caregivers and other team members to enhance attainment of established goals.
- Delivers care/treatment in a manner that is appropriate for the patient/resident’s age, physical ability, and intellectual development.
- Completes accurate, legible, timely and effective documentation according to department policies and procedures.
- Communicates clearly an concisely with team members, referring provider, insurance/case managers regarding patient/resident status, progress, needs and discharge planning
- Delegates appropriate patients/residents treatments to therapy assistant staff and provides supervision and direction to therapy assistants.
- Completes reevaluations in cooperation with therapy assistants as indicated and according to dept policy and procedure
- Completes daily billing accurately
- Schedules patients efficiently and in cooperation with receptionist
- Participates in dept and hospital wide educational opportunities for continuing professional development/education.
- Provides one dept in-service if attending a continuing education course reimbursed by facility
- Participates in the Rehab Department student program as available and appropriate as a clinical instructor, mentor and role model.
- Participates in one Rehab Department or project, PI initiative, or committee
- Medical Insurance (2 options)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (3 options)
- Dental Insurance (3 options)
- Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance (2 times your annual salary)
- Optional Voluntary Supplement Employee Life Insurance (you can purchase up to 3 times your annual salary)
- Optional Voluntary Supplement Spouse Life Insurance (you can purchase up to $100,000 spouse life)
- Optional Voluntary Supplement Child Life Insurance (you can purchase up to $10,000 child life)
- Short Term Disability
- Company Paid Long Term Disability
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Identity Theft Insurance
- 403b Retirement Plan
- Tuition reimbursement up to $4000 per fiscal year for full time
This Physical Therapist job opening last updated on 09/08/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PTJobSite.com.
- Bachelor's Degree with completion on an accredited program in PT - Required
- 1-2 Years of experience - Preferred
- Must be licensed by State of NH - Required
- BLS Certification - Required
Trek Healthcare’s vision is to be a transparent and a trusted partner in healthcare staffing while supporting, respecting, and advocating for our travelers and clients.We understand we are accountable to our travelers and healthcare facilities and are persistent in making the right connection; each assignment is a choice, and we are driven in making it a memorable one.Our commitment to the industry includes an honest, experienced, and driven team that is focused on the future of our healthcare staff and quality patient care. We will champion with you for the necessary changes both on ass...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company