Duncanville, Texas Physical Therapy (PT) - Occupational Medicine/Orthopedic
Rhino Medical is leading the charge seeking Texas licensed Physical Therapists available for a 13-week contract assignment to join a top-tier Occupational Medicine Clinic in Duncanville, TX beginning as soon as possible.
New Grads Welcome to Apply!
Our PT’s set the standard by delivering the highest quality physical therapy treatment and customer service. It has enabled us to become the largest 100% pure occupational medical provider in the nation. We are seeking experienced candidates available for full-time contracts scheduled Monday - Friday (9:00am – 6:00pm).
We provide occupational health services such as work-related job injury treatment, pre-employment screens and services, and preventative services including vaccinations and flu shots at each of our locations. We partner with every size and type of employer to treat on-the-job injuries. Staffed with occupational health specialists using state-of-the-art systems, we are here to provide excellent service and deliver efficient outcomes.
If you are interested in learning more, don’t hesitate to submit a copy of your most recent resume and a member of our team will cover every detail of the assignment. We offer full travel, lodging and malpractice coverage with weekly pay! We only need one exceptional candidate for this position – think you might be a fit? Don't let this opportunity pass you by!
- Contract Type: Travel (13-Week Contract Assignments)
- Setting: Adult Occupational Medicine/Orthopedic
- Start Date: ASAP
- Schedule: Monday – Friday (9:00am – 6:00pm)
- 100% Adult Patient Population
- Steady patient volume with pre-scheduled referral appointments
- No Call
- No Weekends
Our Physical Therapists
We have dedicated over 20 years to providing exceptional Occupational Medicine services specifically tailored to accommodate the full needs of employers. These services include minor emergencies, injury care, pre-employment services and physical therapy. Our commitment to providing special care to our patients, excellent customer service to our clients, along with our convenient locations are just a few reasons why we are one of the most highly regarded Occupational Medicine companies.
- You will be provided with excellent practice support and administrative experts allowing you to fully focus on the patients.
- We value our physical therapists as an integral part of our clinical team and have created a work environment that provides both career satisfaction and quality of life. We are committed to hiring and retaining the very best talent.
- Upon physician referral, conduct an initial patient evaluation to develop an appropriate treatment plan with measurable goals and time frames.
- Document treatments and provide documentation.
- Ensure that other treating medical professionals have the necessary information to appropriately evaluate the patient's functional ability.
- Communicate on a regular basis with all therapy patients, setting their expectations for return-to-work and emphasizing education and motivation for compliance with the established treatment plan(s).
- Meet with the Market Director of Physical Therapy and or other staff on a regular basis to discuss quality of patient care, procedures, records, review of policies, attend training sessions, educational seminars and other issues as required.
- Partner with the Market Director of Physical Therapy and Medical Center Administrator (MCA) to ensure center operations are consistent with medical policy and professional standards.
- Assist with developing and promoting clear communication between the Physical Therapy department and other center staff members.
- Communicate effectively with a diverse patient population.
This Physical Therapist job opening last updated on 09/22/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PTJobSite.com.
- Current Texas state licensure or eligibility for state licensure as a Physical Therapist
- Graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association accredited Physical Therapy program.
- Recommend affiliation with the American Physical Therapy Association by registration, certification and/or membership.
- Current CPR certification.
For 20 years, Rhino Medical Services has been leading the charge as one of the largest independently owned and operated healthcare staffing firms in the country. We aren't like other companies – and we know it. In the quest for the best patient care experience, we know what our clients and providers need and expect from us. Working with Rhino means having an ally unlike any other. We will stubbornly fight for you, bring effective solutions to the table, and adapt to your changing needs.So... why a Rhino? One of the most important elements of Rhino Medical is our attitude. Persistence. Patience. Power. When we’ve committed to something, there’s no turning back. We are a collection of talented and focused teammates driven by a collective goal: finding a way or making one. W...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company