Physical Therapy Tavel - Orthopedic/Occupational Medicine - 23517020
Atlanta, Georgia Physical Therapy Travel Opportunity - Occupational Medicine/Orthopedic
Ivory Medical is seeking Georgia licensed Physical Therapists available for a 13-week contract assignment to join the multidisciplinary team of a top-tier Occupational Medicine Clinic in Atlanta, Georgia beginning as soon as possible.
This is a tight-knit, culture-driven group of professionals with access to the latest technological advancements in treating the adult patient population. Our physical therapists redefine occupational medicine. Our PT’s set the standard by delivering the highest quality physical therapy treatment and customer service. It has enabled us to become the largest 100% pure occupational medical provider in the nation.
We are 100% orthopedic and follow a sports-medicine approach, relying on early intervention and treating our patients in spacious, open gyms. We are seeking experienced candidates available for a full-time contract working Monday - Friday (9:00am – 6:00pm). We anticipate contract extensions to become available for this assignment depending on clinical volume.
If you are interested in learning more, please submit a copy of your most recent resume and a member of our team will cover every detail of the assignment. We offer full travel, lodging and malpractice coverage with weekly pay! We only need one exceptional candidate for this position – think you might be a fit? Don't let this opportunity pass you by!
- Contract Type: Travel (13-Week Contract Assignments)
- Setting: Adult Occupational Medicine/Orthopedic
- Start Date: ASAP
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Day Shift: (9:00am – 6:00pm)
- Adult Patient Population
- 100% Orthopedic
- Steady patient volume with pre-scheduled referral appointments
Our Physical Therapists
- You will be provided with excellent practice support and administrative experts allowing you to fully focus on the patients.
- We value our physical therapists as an integral part of our clinical team and have created a work environment that provides both career satisfaction and quality of life. We are committed to hiring and retaining the very best talent.
- We provide our physical therapists with unlimited access to develop and grow their careers via multiple avenues. Rapid career advancement is possible for those who have the focus and aptitude to succeed.
- Upon physician referral, conduct an initial patient evaluation to develop an appropriate treatment plan with measurable goals and time frames.
- Document treatments and provide documentation per policy and procedure.
- Ensure that other treating medical professionals have the necessary information to appropriately evaluate the patient's functional ability.
- Communicate on a regular basis with all therapy patients, setting their expectations for return-to-work and emphasizing education and motivation for compliance with the established treatment plan(s).
- Meet with the Market Director of Physical Therapy and or other staff on a regular basis, including off-site to discuss quality of patient care, procedures, records, review of policies, attend training sessions, educational seminars and other issues as required.
- Partner with the Market Director of Physical Therapy ad Medical Center Administrator (MCA) to ensure center operations are consistent with medical policy and professional standards.
- Provide input to the Regional Director of Physical Therapy on capital equipment proposals, additional PT support staff, and etc. to ensure responsibilities are consistently met.
- Coordinate with MCA in order to eliminate missed appointments, as well as, ensures that center support staff follows up on missed appointments the same day the appointment was missed.
- Assist with developing and promoting clear communication between the Physical Therapy department and other center staff members.
- Assure compliance with licensing, certification and accrediting bodies, as well as remain familiar with rules and regulations established by relevant licensing bodies.
- Communicate effectively with a diverse patient population.
- Current Georgia state licensure or eligibility for state licensure as a Physical Therapist
- Certified BLS
- Current Flu Vaccination