Physical Therapist - 23657721
$5000.00 SIGN ON BONUS
At Fitness Quest Physical Therapy, we provide superior outpatient rehabilitation to our communities. Patient care is our top priority. We listen to our patients and prioritize their individual care plans, so they receive optimal benefits from their therapy. We are a growing company, with 17 clinic locations in Southwest Florida.
We are searching for a Physical Therapist to join our growing company in our Sarasota, FL (Palmer Ranch area) clinic location. The right candidate for the job will be able to apply expert clinical skills to meet our patients’ needs with empathy and understanding.
- Competitive compensation, including Sign-on Bonus.
- Reasonable productivity expectations.
- Ownership opportunities.
- Excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, PTO, IRA with company match & much more!
- Continuing Education and paid APTA dues.
- Clinical Mentorship.
- Multiple opportunities for Professional Development, Specialization, and Leadership.
ABOUT FITNESS QUEST PHYSICAL THERAPY:
- Founded in 1998, 17 locations and growing!
- As we have grown, what has remained constant is our core values: patient care, integrity, communication, professionalism, and teamwork.
- Our team is comprised of highly trained professionals, dedicated to helping our patients get their quality of life restored.
ABOUT SARASOTA, FLORIDA:
Work, live, and play in one of the most beautiful places in the country, known for its beautiful beaches, pristine waterfront, amazing boating and fishing, natural beauty, wonderful weather, friendly neighbors, great restaurants, and an active Arts scene (Sarasota Opera, Sarasota Ballet, Van Wezel Performing Arts Center, Oslo Theatre, Florida Studio Theatre, and multiple art galleries and live music [link removed]).
For those with children: Sarasota is also known for outstanding public school education for children, and outstanding children's sports programs such as Sarasota Rowing Crew, and the children's swim team Sarasota Sharks that recently sent off a former member to the summer Olympics.
Skills and Qualifications
- Graduate from a CAPTE accredited Physical Therapy Program, recent graduates encouraged to apply - we have an excellent mentorship program!
- A Physical Therapist currently licensed in Florida (or able to expeditiously begin licensing process)
- Working knowledge of computer and EMR software applications
- 1-2 years proven experience working in a physical therapy clinic
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, consistent ability to demonstrate clinical excellence, strong desire to develop professionally
- Strong organizational, prioritizing, and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively multitask.
- Focused on quality patient care with a positive, compassionate perspective.