Physical Therapist, Sports Medicine/Ortho
StaffMED Health Partners, on behalf of our client, is seeking a dedicated Physical Therapist specializing in Sports Medicine/Orthopedics. You'll be part of an innovative healthcare team that's dedicated to delivering the highest level of patient care. Reporting directly to the Rehab Manager, you'll have the opportunity to apply your expertise in a dynamic and supportive work environment. The role requires strong proficiency in neuromuscular and skeletal functions assessment, and a commitment to develop and initiate effective treatment plans.
Perks and Benefits
When you join our team, you become part of a culture that celebrates a robust benefit package and a collaborative professional growth environment. We offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Dental, Medical, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance for Your Peace of Mind
- Robust Retirement Plan for Your Future
- Equity Options, Offering You a Share in Our Success
- Generous Paid Time Off to Promote Work-Life Balance
About the Location
Welcome to Humble, Texas, a community that combines the charm of a small town with the amenities of a larger city. Part of the greater Houston metropolitan area, Humble offers a diverse range of recreational and cultural opportunities. Whether you enjoy hiking in the natural beauty of the nearby state parks, exploring the local dining scene, or engaging in the vibrant arts and music community, there's something for everyone in Humble.
Join our team and help us make a difference in the world of healthcare. Your journey towards professional fulfillment starts here. StaffMED Health Partners is ready to welcome you.
This Physical Therapist job opening last updated on 07/29/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PTJobSite.com.
- Physical Therapy Master's or Doctoral degree required from accredited university-based Physical Therapy program
- Current license to practice Physical Therapy by the Texas Board of Physical Therapy Examiners
- Current certification in Basic Life Support
- The ability to motivate and instruct patients and caregivers using appropriate methods
- The ability to manage time effectively and document appropriately in the medical record
Why Choose StaffMed Health Partners?Proven Results: The StaffMed DifferenceAt StaffMed Health Partners, our unwavering commitment to fostering strong partnerships and delivering exceptional outcomes sets us apart. We believe in empowering healthcare organizations to provide the highest quality patient care through the strategic placement of exceptional talent. By choosing StaffMed Health Partners, you gain access to a dedicated team that upholds the values of integrity, innovation, and excellence.Our Commitment“To recruit the right Candidate, for the right opportunity, at the Right Time; for the Patient, we may never see but we will always Honor.”Our Core Values: GOLD StandardAt the heart of our company lies the GOLD Standard, a set of values that drive our interactions and sha...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company