Physical Therapist (PT) - Travel Contract - Julesburg, Colorado
Rhino Medical is leading the charge seeking Colorado licensed Physical Therapists available for a 13-week contract assignment to join a top-tier Physical Therapy team in Julesburg, Colorado beginning as soon as possible.
- Schedule: Full-Time (Monday - Friday)
- Shift: (8:00am - 5:00pm)
- EMR: WEBPT
- Modalities: All General; Some Cupping, DN and Graston tools
- Support Staff: There is always a PT, PTA, OT and office manager on staff
- Case Load: Mainly outpatient orthopedics
- Patient Base: Local School Athletes, ALF, NH and Hospital
Our department has a gym area and 4 separate treatment rooms. We also have a small gym attached to the Physical Therapy department. We pride ourselves on maintaining a clean, up to date and recently remodeled facility to best serve our patients. Our case load is mainly outpatient Orthopedics with a large variety of cases from local area schools (athletes), ALF, NH and Hospital patients.
- Performs and documents initial and ongoing assessments of patient's condition.
- Establishes a plan of care which is appropriate to problems identified and involves the patient/family according to their capabilities and desires.
- Educates the patient and family/caregiver about patient deficits. Plans and/or assists with patient discharge from therapy services and treatment setting. Provides information regarding appropriate selection/use of adaptive equipment and support programs.
- Supervises and delegates the care provided by physical therapy assistants according to established licensing laws, state regulations and practice standards.
- Within scope of job, requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgement, and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Performs duties in line with the organization's mission, vision, and values, and strives to elevate them every day
This Physical Therapist job opening last updated on 08/24/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PTJobSite.com.
- Experience: Two years’ experience in inpatient and outpatient setting preferred.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Physical Therapy required. Master's or Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy preferred.
Think you might be a fit? We'd love for you to join the team!
For 20 years, Rhino Medical Services has been leading the charge as one of the largest independently owned and operated healthcare staffing firms in the country. We aren't like other companies – and we know it. In the quest for the best patient care experience, we know what our clients and providers need and expect from us. Working with Rhino means having an ally unlike any other. We will stubbornly fight for you, bring effective solutions to the table, and adapt to your changing needs.So... why a Rhino? One of the most important elements of Rhino Medical is our attitude. Persistence. Patience. Power. When we’ve committed to something, there’s no turning back. We are a collection of talented and focused teammates driven by a collective goal: finding a way or making one. W...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company