Take the next step in your leadership journey!
Provide Physical Therapy in a fun and positive environment. As a leader on our team you will be challenged to grow in your professional and personal life. You will support your team members in your clinic and throughout our other outpatient locations and contract programs. You will receive competitive wages, generous continuing education reimbursement and great PTO. You have the extraordinary opportunity to become a member of our PT family in which we genuinely care about each of our team member’s happiness and success.
I. Characteristics of Work
Clinic Directors are responsible for the supervision of the clinic professional and on-site support staff. Under the direction of the Administrative team, Clinic Directors are responsible for the overall operation of their clinic including clinical results/outcomes, service outcomes, staffing, financial outcomes, and market share growth.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- Continuing education credits
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- License reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Andover, MN 55304: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
This Physical Therapist job opening last updated on 09/13/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PTJobSite.com.
1. Supervise the clinical aspects of patient care and participate with Management in the evaluation of the provider staff.
2. As a member of the Professional staff, provide direct patient care based on a schedule determined by the Administrative team.
4. Set annual budgets/targets in conjunction with the Administrative team.
5. Meet/exceed targets and design plans of action when targets are not met.
6. Organize and manage clinic staff meetings/functions to enhance efficiency and optimize performance of the clinic.
7. Staff the clinic with highly qualified and well-trained personnel. Over-site includes hiring, mentoring, coaching, and if necessary terminating clinic staff.
8. Carry out public relations/marketing and referral development work In conjunction with members of the Administrative and Marketing team.
9. Supervise the support staff of the clinic to ensure optimal patient scheduling, service delivery, and customer service excellence
10. Attend Administrative meetings; in person and/or video conference.
11. Implement the orientation process for clinic staff as outlined in the orientation policies.
12. Perform other responsibilities as requested by theAdministrative team.
III. Specific Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
1. Plan and oversee all patient care, administrative operations, and programs in the clinic.
2. Demonstrate competencies relative to key treatment procedures and modalities.
3. Strong leadership and supervisory skills.
4. Effective communication skills with patients, staff and referral sources.
5. Aptitude for resolving issues and conflicts.
6. Commitment to excellent service standards and practice growth.
7. Enthusiastic local community collaboration within the clinics service delivery area.
IV. Minimum Training and Experience
1. Doctor of Physical Therapy.
2. Minimum 2 years experience as a staff Physical Therapist.
3. Prefer some direct/indirect experience in a supervisory role.
4. Posses a valid Minnesota Physical Therapy license.
Visit us at physicaltherapyptc.com
Mission Physical Therapy Consultants, Inc works to provide you with the care you want and the results you need to live the life you deserve. Vision To lead our patients and communities in to a higher state of health through our knowledgeable, friendly and efficient staff. Core Values Invested in You Your positive experience & goals are our top priority. EveryBODY is different & we provide individualized care plans to meet your unique needs. Lead We lead where others follow. Healthcare is an evolving field and we strive to be experts in the latest and greatest techniques. Inspire We focus on inspiring our patients as well as each other daily. Community We’re your community based Physical Therapy Practice. We’re proud members & partners that strive to give back t...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company