Rhino Medical is leading the charge seeking skilled Physical Therapy Assistants in Washington (WA), Pennsylvania (PA), Louisiana (LA), Georgia (GA), and Tennessee (TN).
Experienced PTAs and New Grads are welcome to apply.
PTA Job Duties Include:
- Provide therapy services as planned, delegated and supervised by the qualified Physical Therapist who approved Plan of Treatment.
- Observe patients' response during treatment, gather data and report patient's progress to Physical Therapist.
- PTAs act as link between patients, Physical Therapist, Clinical Manager(s), other members of the healthcare team and the community in assuring effective care coordination and appropriate resource referrals.
- Provides assistance to the therapist in evaluating the client's level of function by applying diagnostic and prognostic muscle, nerve, joint, and functional abilities tests
- Maintain and submit documents as required by the Company and/or insurance requirements.
- Accurately and thoroughly document patient care observations, interventions and evaluation on the day services are rendered. Assist qualified Therapist with preparation of patient progress notes.
- Contract Type: Travel (13-Week Contract Assignments)
- Setting: Outpatient - varies
- Start Date: ASAP
- Schedule: Monday – Friday
- 100% Adult Patient Population
- No Call
- No Weekends
We strive to provide an inclusive work environment where our differences are celebrated for the value they bring to our communities, our patients and our teammates. If you are a licensed PTA looking to join a team committed to providing the highest quality patient care. we invite you to apply today. To learn more, don’t hesitate to submit a copy of your most recent resume and a member of our team will cover every detail of the assignment. We offer full travel, lodging and malpractice coverage with weekly pay!
This Physical Therapist job opening last updated on 11/22/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PTJobSite.com.
For 20 years, Rhino Medical Services has been leading the charge as one of the largest independently owned and operated healthcare staffing firms in the country. We aren't like other companies – and we know it. In the quest for the best patient care experience, we know what our clients and providers need and expect from us. Working with Rhino means having an ally unlike any other. We will stubbornly fight for you, bring effective solutions to the table, and adapt to your changing needs.So... why a Rhino? One of the most important elements of Rhino Medical is our attitude. Persistence. Patience. Power. When we’ve committed to something, there’s no turning back. We are a collection of talented and focused teammates driven by a collective goal: finding a way or making one. W...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company