Rhino Medical is seeking Georgia licensed Physical Therapist Assistants available for a 13-week contract assignment to join the multidisciplinary team of a top-tier Occupational Medicine Clinic in Savannah, GA beginning as soon as possible. This is a tight-knit, culture-driven group of professionals with access to the latest technological advancements in treating the adult patient population.
Provide physical therapy services as assigned and directed under the supervision of a physical therapist, concurrent with the center's physical therapy treatment philosophy.
- Promotes professional milieu and demeanor while providing physical therapy services.
- Maintains a safe, clean and accommodated working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Develops knowledge of evidence-based practice and demonstrates clinical knowledge of physical therapy services.
- Perform assigned responsibilities from supervising physical therapist that are consistent with safe, legal and ethical physical therapy practice.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Coordinates with Supervising Physical Therapist to provide physical therapy services as specified in the plan of care; respond to acute changes in physiological state; teach other health care providers, patients, and families to perform selected treatment procedures and functional activities.
- Meet with the Physical Therapy team members and/or other staff on a regular basis, including off-site to discuss quality of patient care, procedures, records, review of policies, attend training sessions, educational seminars and other issues as required.
- Promote, support and engage in projects, communications and activities which are designed to maintain, develop and/or improve overall teamwork within the center.
- Assist with developing and promoting clear communication between the Physical Therapy department and other center staff members.
- Document treatments and provide documentation per policy and procedure. Demonstrate the ability to exercise proper judgment.
- Partner with the Physical Therapy team to ensure center operations are consistent with medical policy and professional standards.
This Physical Therapist job opening last updated on 01/05/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PTJobSite.com.
- Graduate of a Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE) accredited program
- Current state licensure or the ability to obtain
- CPR certification or ability to obtain
For 20 years, Rhino Medical Services has been leading the charge as one of the largest independently owned and operated healthcare staffing firms in the country. We aren't like other companies – and we know it. In the quest for the best patient care experience, we know what our clients and providers need and expect from us. Working with Rhino means having an ally unlike any other. We will stubbornly fight for you, bring effective solutions to the table, and adapt to your changing needs.So... why a Rhino? One of the most important elements of Rhino Medical is our attitude. Persistence. Patience. Power. When we’ve committed to something, there’s no turning back. We are a collection of talented and focused teammates driven by a collective goal: finding a way or making one. W...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company