Rhino Medical is looking for dedicated Physical Therapist Assistants (PTAs) in Oklahoma City, OK. Seize the opportunity to join our highly trained and respected physical therapy team that provides preventative and rehabilitative services that help improve the quality of life for the community in which they live and work.
Growing your career as a Full Time Physical Therapist Assistant is a great opportunity to develop valuable skills.
Rhino Medical is eager to add a hardworking Physical Therapist Assistant to our talented team at a long term acute care facility in Oklahoma City, OK.
Shift: Monday – Friday 8am-4pm – No weekends/holidays
Length: 13 weeks, ASAP start
- A valid state license (where applicable), registration or certification as a Physical Therapist Assistant upon graduation from an approved curriculum for Physical Therapist Assistants, and having passed a national examination for Physical Therapist Assistants certified by the CAPTE
- State license and/or certification must be valid in the state in which the individual will practice
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
If you are a licensed PTA looking to join a team committed to providing the highest quality patient care. we invite you to apply today!
This Physical Therapist job opening last updated on 01/08/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PTJobSite.com.
- Ability to lift patients using appropriate biomechanical techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day/shift. Must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds dead weight alone.
- Ability to walk, bend, stand, and reach constantly during a work day/shift.
- Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to evaluate, diagnose and monitor patient needs and to maintain accurate records, recognize people and provide directions.
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions.
- Ability to push wheeled equipment through the facility and in the community.
- Possess fine motor skills for legible and accurate reporting, charting, scheduling, daily correspondence and presentations, either manually or through use of electronic equipment.
- Possess fine motor skills for effective and efficient handling of diagnostic or therapeutic equipment.
For 20 years, Rhino Medical Services has been leading the charge as one of the largest independently owned and operated healthcare staffing firms in the country. We aren't like other companies – and we know it. In the quest for the best patient care experience, we know what our clients and providers need and expect from us. Working with Rhino means having an ally unlike any other. We will stubbornly fight for you, bring effective solutions to the table, and adapt to your changing needs.So... why a Rhino? One of the most important elements of Rhino Medical is our attitude. Persistence. Patience. Power. When we’ve committed to something, there’s no turning back. We are a collection of talented and focused teammates driven by a collective goal: finding a way or making one. W...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company