POSITION TYPE: Allied Health Professional
SPECIALTY UNIT: Physical Therapist
LOCATION: Reading Area
SHIFT: Day Shift w/1-2 evening
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
We are looking for a committed Physical Therapist to act as the patient’s partner throughout the trip of restoring motion and ensuring that the client will function at their personal best. You will maximize the quality of life and movement potential within the spheres of promotion, prevention, diagnosis, treatment or intervention, and rehabilitation.
- Identify and meet patients’ goals and needs.
- Offer cost-effective treatments that help improve clients’ motion and mobility.
- Reduce the need for medications and provide alternatives to surgery.
- Develop care plans using a variety of treatment techniques.
- Create fitness- and wellness-oriented programs tailored to patients’ specific needs.
- Provide quality, personalized and evidence-based care, and proven interventions.
- Motivate patients during treatment to help them function optimally.
- Promote clients’ healthy lifestyle by improving strength, flexibility, balance, and coordination.
- Consult and practice with other health professionals.
- Evaluate effects and monitor and communicate progress.
- Document patient care services
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Employee discount program
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
- Proven work experience as a physical therapist
- Intensive education and clinical expertise
- Ability to manage patients with different types of personalities.
- Current knowledge of treatment practices
- Drive to continually learn and grow.
- Professional behavior
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Valid license to practice physical therapy.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Physical Therapy with a BS, MS, MPT, or DPT degree in physical therapy.
As part of our recruiting process, we may contact you regarding positions we feel are a good fit or engage with you via SMS text message. By clicking to submit your application, i4 Search Group has your consent to communicate via SMS text message moving forward.
This Physical Therapist job opening last updated on 01/24/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PTJobSite.com.
Must have active Pennsylvania Physical Therapist License
ABOUT i4 SEARCH GROUP i4 Search Group is a national leader in permanent placement recruiting solutions, providing Facilities with Highly Skilled Healthcare Professionals At i4 we believe that healthcare is a basic human right, and we serve an important support role in facilitating that right. It’s a responsibility we take very seriously. We have dedicated Market Partners, responsible for defined geographic territories — and dedicated to specific subsets of job titles like Nursing, Advanced Practice Professionals, Allied Health Professionals, and Administrative & Leadership roles. Our role is to improve the careers of healthcare heroes, and support the companies who employ them with full time, permanent placement solutions.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company