Rhino Medical is leading the charge seeking Physical Therapists (PTs) across the Southeast US.
*Experienced Physical Therapist and New Graduates are Welcome to Apply!*
Our physical therapists set the standard by delivering the highest quality physical therapy treatment and customer service in a variety of settings including: LTAC hospitals, outpatient clinics, LTC, rehabilitation centers, and assisted living facilities.
If you are looking for a new opportunity in one of the following states, please apply today to speak directly with a recruiter today!
Typical PT Job Duties Include:
- Assess the need for, develops, and delivers physical therapy programs to facilitate rehabilitation
Identify the need for and makes referral(s) to other disciplines to address the comprehensive needs of patients
Implement individualized therapy programs designed to restore, reinforce, and enhance performance
- Instruct, educate and train patients and caregivers in those skills and functions essential for promoting independence and productivity, in order to diminish or correct pathology
- Direct activities to promote and maintain health
- As necessary or applicable, supervision of Physical Therapy Assistants, temporary licensees, students and support personnel in accordance with state licensure requirements and professional standards
- Consult with other members of the rehabilitation team to select the most appropriate therapeutic regimen consistent with the needs and capabilities of each patient
- Adapt program and/or plan of care according to the needs of individual patients
- Promote a safe environment and enforces the elimination of fire and safety hazards
- Put patient service first: ensures that patients and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere which recognizes the individuals' needs and rights
- Develop appropriate treatment goals and methods in collaboration with the patient and caregivers, implement the physical therapy treatment plan, and complete all related documentation and record keeping regarding these services
- Perform routine reexamination as needed/required to modify/progress plan of treatment
This Physical Therapist job opening last updated on 01/23/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PTJobSite.com.
- Current state licensure or eligibility for state licensure as a Physical Therapist
- Graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association accredited Physical Therapy program.
- Recommend affiliation with the American Physical Therapy Association by registration, certification and/or membership.
- Current CPR certification
For 20 years, Rhino Medical Services has been leading the charge as one of the largest independently owned and operated healthcare staffing firms in the country. We aren't like other companies – and we know it. In the quest for the best patient care experience, we know what our clients and providers need and expect from us. Working with Rhino means having an ally unlike any other. We will stubbornly fight for you, bring effective solutions to the table, and adapt to your changing needs.So... why a Rhino? One of the most important elements of Rhino Medical is our attitude. Persistence. Patience. Power. When we’ve committed to something, there’s no turning back. We are a collection of talented and focused teammates driven by a collective goal: finding a way or making one. W...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company