Sage Care Therapy, a member of the Sevita family, provides home-based delivery of pediatric therapies for children up to 21 years old in North Texas and the surrounding Dallas-Fort Worth region.
We are looking for dedicated PTs to join our team of Clinicians to provide medically necessary therapy services to children, newborn to 21 years of age, in their homes in the Dallas and surrounding area. Our clinicians practice evidence-based therapy while creating a fun and nurturing therapy experience to help children with special needs to achieve their greatest functional potential.
- Evaluate program participants through appropriate procedures and develop written treatment programs for each participant
- Administer appropriate treatment programs and communicate program participant needs to appropriate staff; provide needed re-evaluation and programmatic changes as necessary
- Maintain timely and appropriate program participant/administrative and department documentation
- Ensure adherence to accreditation standards, licensure standards, professional code of ethics, and confidentiality
- Attend programmatic meetings on request for team reports, policy setting, exchange of information, and other appropriate meetings/conferences as needed
- Attend clinical meetings to exchange, discuss, and evaluate program participant treatment programs
- Serve on rehabilitation treatment team(s); communicate with physicians, staff, professionals/paraprofessionals, consultants, families, and community resources as needed to ensure the effectiveness of physical therapy program
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package after 30 hrs/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off, holiday pay
- Complex work adding value to the organization’s mission alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
iPads with 4G
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We’ve made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve. Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
This Physical Therapist job opening last updated on 02/06/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PTJobSite.com.
- Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy
- One year’s experience preferred
- State licensure in physical therapy
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to establish trust and rapport quickly
- Exceptional attention to detail and a commitment to quality in everything you do
At Sevita, we believe everyone deserves to live a full, independent life, and the best place to do that is in their home and community. Our services help families, children, and adults of all ages live joyful lives of their own choosing, no matter the challenges that they face. At the core of our mission is our employees – the caregivers, clinicians, therapists, business and support team members who care for the individuals we serve and create relationships that change lives every day. We have a bright future here at Sevita and the determination to get there.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company