Physical Therapist - Regional Med Center Based
SPECIALTY UNIT: General/Mixed Cases Physical Therapist - 80% Outpatient /20% Inpatient
LOCATION: Fort Morgan area, Colorado
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
May be eligible for relocation assistance
New Grads Welcome
We are looking for a committed Physical Therapist to act as the patient’s partner throughout the trip of restoring motion and ensuring that the client will function at their personal best. You will maximize the quality of life and movement potential within the spheres of promotion, prevention, diagnosis, treatment or intervention, and rehabilitation.
- Identify and meet patients’ goals and needs.
- Offer cost-effective treatments that help improve clients’ motion and mobility.
- Reduce the need for medications and provide alternatives to surgery.
- Develop care plans using a variety of treatment techniques.
- Create fitness- and wellness-oriented programs tailored to patients’ specific needs.
- Provide quality, personalized and evidence-based care, and proven interventions.
- Motivate patients during treatment to help them function optimally.
- Promote clients’ healthy lifestyle by improving strength, flexibility, balance, and coordination.
- Consult and practice with other health professionals.
- Evaluate effects and monitor and communicate progress.
- Document patient care services.
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- 401K with generous match
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Employee discount program
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
- Tuition Reimbursement & Student Loan Forgiveness
- And much more!
This Physical Therapist job opening last updated on 01/24/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PTJobSite.com.
- Previous work experience providing direct patient care in outpatient, inpatient or inpatient rehab unit preferred
- New Grads Welcome
- Prior use of electronic medical records (EMR), preferred
- Bachelor Degree in Physical Therapy required
- Master's or Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy, preferred
- Current Colorado state licensure as a Physical Therapist required prior to start
- BLS through the American Heart Association required
ABOUT i4 SEARCH GROUP i4 Search Group is a national leader in permanent placement recruiting solutions, providing Facilities with Highly Skilled Healthcare Professionals At i4 we believe that healthcare is a basic human right, and we serve an important support role in facilitating that right. It’s a responsibility we take very seriously. We have dedicated Market Partners, responsible for defined geographic territories — and dedicated to specific subsets of job titles like Nursing, Advanced Practice Professionals, Allied Health Professionals, and Administrative & Leadership roles. Our role is to improve the careers of healthcare heroes, and support the companies who employ them with full time, permanent placement solutions.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company