Warrensburg, Missouri - Physical Therapy (PT) - Rehabilitation
Rhino Medical is leading the charge seeking Missouri-licensed Physical Therapists available for a 13-week contract assignment to join a top-tier Rehabilitation Facility in Warrensburg beginning as soon as possible.
- Contract Type: Travel (13-Week Contract Assignments)
- Setting: Outpatient Rehabilitation
- Start Date: ASAP
- Schedule: Monday – Friday (9:00am – 5:00pm)
- Steady patient volume with pre-scheduled referral appointments
- No Call
- No Weekends
Our Physical Therapists
Our mission is to serve our patients and we are committed to treating each of them promptly with integrity, honesty and compassion. Our reputation for best-in-class patient care and unparalleled customer service, combined with our local and regional density, make us the provider of choice for both patients and referral sources in the markets we serve.
By working with Rhino Medical Services you will be a part of a family of clinical care, working with a network of industry-leading brands providing world-class physical and occupational therapy services across the US.
- You will be provided with excellent practice support and administrative experts allowing you to fully focus on the patients.
- We value our physical therapists as an integral part of our clinical team and have created a work environment that provides both career satisfaction and quality of life. We are committed to hiring and retaining the very best talent.
We only need one exceptional candidate for this position – think you might be a fit? Don't let this opportunity pass you by!
This Physical Therapist job opening last updated on 01/31/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PTJobSite.com.
- Current Missouri state licensure or eligibility for state licensure as a Physical Therapist
- Graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association accredited Physical Therapy program.
- Recommend affiliation with the American Physical Therapy Association by registration, certification and/or membership.
- Current CPR certification.
- Outpatient experience preferred
For 20 years, Rhino Medical Services has been leading the charge as one of the largest independently owned and operated healthcare staffing firms in the country. We aren't like other companies – and we know it. In the quest for the best patient care experience, we know what our clients and providers need and expect from us. Working with Rhino means having an ally unlike any other. We will stubbornly fight for you, bring effective solutions to the table, and adapt to your changing needs.So... why a Rhino? One of the most important elements of Rhino Medical is our attitude. Persistence. Patience. Power. When we’ve committed to something, there’s no turning back. We are a collection of talented and focused teammates driven by a collective goal: finding a way or making one. W...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company