We are actively seeking a dynamic and skilled Outpatient Orthopedic Physical Therapist to join our team and contribute to our unique healthcare model. This position offers an exciting opportunity for professional growth and development in a collaborative and supportive environment. If you are passionate about working on an interdisciplinary team with other great providers, we invite you to be part of our innovative approach to patient care.
- Conduct thorough assessments of patients to understand their medical history, current health concerns, and lifestyle factors.
- Develop individual patient treatment plans based on diagnosis and incorporate physical therapy modalities to address the patient's health issues.
- Maintain clinical records, including progress notes and patient treatment plans, for each patient.
- Monitor patient's condition and responses to treatments and adjust treatments accordingly.
- Consult and collaborate with other health professionals as needed, both internal and external.
This Physical Therapist job opening last updated on 01/31/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PTJobSite.com.
- US Work Authorization.
- Successfully passed the National Physical Therapy Exam (NPTE).
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or higher and a Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT).
- At least one year of practicing Physical Therapy preferred.
- Open to the right new grad who is willing to learn.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
ABOUT i4 SEARCH GROUP i4 Search Group is a national leader in permanent placement recruiting solutions, providing Facilities with Highly Skilled Healthcare Professionals At i4 we believe that healthcare is a basic human right, and we serve an important support role in facilitating that right. It’s a responsibility we take very seriously. We have dedicated Market Partners, responsible for defined geographic territories — and dedicated to specific subsets of job titles like Nursing, Advanced Practice Professionals, Allied Health Professionals, and Administrative & Leadership roles. Our role is to improve the careers of healthcare heroes, and support the companies who employ them with full time, permanent placement solutions.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company