Physical Therapist- Outpatient Orthopedics - 23737703
Are you searching for the perfect work/life balance and passionate about having free evenings and weekends to spend time with family and friends? Are you passionate about finding a quality place to work every single day? Concentra Medical Center is recruiting a Licensed Physical Therapist.
We are the nation’s largest provider of workplace health services, and we proudly own and operate 500+ outpatient clinics across the United States, offering Occupational Medicine, Urgent Care, Physical Therapy and Advanced Specialist services. Our practice is responsible for treating one out of every five injuries sustained in the workplace. Our mission is to improve the health of America’s workforce, one patient at a time.
What can you expect when you build your career with the leader in workplace health? Time to focus on what you love and what makes you happy, your patients – we dramatically reduce paperwork and administrative tasks. We want you to have more time to enjoy your life – no rounds, weekends, or holidays. We offer fantastic opportunities to advance your career – we want to share our success with the people who help build Concentra as a leader in workforce health. That’s the exciting reality you’ll discover at Concentra.
Preferred Physical Therapists will have an active license and experience working in a busy outpatient clinic and strong manual therapy skills. You will work Monday through Friday 8A-5P, with no call and no weekends. Concentra offers a full complement of benefits including:
Concentra offers a full complement of benefits including:
- Many of our clinics offer working hours M-F, 8 to 5, no nights, no weekends and no holidays.
- Our robust time off program includes PTO, Holidays, CME, & Extended Illness Days
- Training provided in our best-in-class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Center Achievement Bonuses
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
Are you ready to make Concentra your final career destination? We're looking forward to hearing from you today.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited Physical Therapy program
• Masters’ Degree from an accredited Physical Therapy program, preferred
• Licensed as a Physical Therapist in the work state
• Customarily a new graduate to at least five years of demonstrated experience in an orthopedic
setting with use of modalities, therapeutic exercises and isokinetic equipment
• Ortho-outpatient experience, preferred