Physical Therapist- Clinic Therapy Director - 23740841
As a full time Center Therapy Director with Concentra, you will have the opportunity to positively shape health care in your community. Working in concert with medical and operational professionals, you will provide needed therapy interventions to injured individuals in an outpatient orthopedics clinic environment.
Pave a unique career path full of new opportunities and join Concentra. Receive top-of-the-line education and training that will lead you towards newfound personal growth and long-term career success.
• Spends 100% of time in a center providing direct patient care, leading by example, and creating an exceptional patient experience.
• Manages key clinical center metrics that are provided by Clinical Analytics and relate to quality outcomes and holds therapists accountable: % MS Referred, Visits per Case, % Therapy SDE, % Seen, TOP.
• Consistently demonstrates all components of the Physical Therapy Guidebook and the Perfect PT visit.
• Manages clinical outcomes and addresses outlier cases with staff therapists.
• Ensures clinical workflows to optimize patient capture, processing of referrals and scheduling.
• Executes therapy plan for each patient with a focus on early intervention and same day evaluation.
• Creates a professional and collaborative working environment with full colleague participation that promotes teamwork, quality, exceptional outcomes, and patient safety.
• Works with DTO to identify clinical improvement opportunities.
• Fosters relationships with employers, referral sources and payer groups through routine communications and engagement opportunities.
• Masters use of clinical systems to ensure efficient and excellent supportive documentation, appropriate and optimal coding levels, charge capture, and follow-through on all patient care orders.
• Ensures compliance with individual State Practice Act/Rules and Regulations/WC Regulations.
• Drives patient and client experience and satisfaction metrics
• Actively participates in CLT meetings with COD and CMD to improve quality, patient safety, outlier management, and ensures the ongoing development and growth of the center’s business.
• Maintains and cultivates relationships with center clients and payers while responding to requests within 24 hours.
• Works with DTO and CLT to manage clinical and support staffing levels and proficiencies that will optimize patient satisfaction, workflows, and efficiencies
• Promotes, cultivates, and exemplifies Orange Book values for all center colleagues.
• Develops colleague success through all aspects of the talent life cycle for staff therapists and PTSS within the center.
• Fosters an environment of collaboration, professionalism, patient and colleague safety, quality care, continuous improvement and reward and recognition.
• Leads and promotes collaboration within CLT and across disciplines to achieve clinical and business outcomes.
• Accountable for understanding and input on Center financial drivers (GRV, PI, New Injuries, TAT) and outcomes in order to achieve annual business plan.
• Promotes center initiatives and work flows that are consistent with those in other centers.
• Possesses financial awareness and provides input to center budget and key business metrics
- Bachelor of Science or advanced degree in Physical Therapy
- Must meet licensure requirements of jurisdiction
- Manual Therapy experience preferred