Physical Therapist - 23740845
As a full time Center Therapy Director with Concentra, you will have the opportunity to positively shape health care in your community. Working in concert with medical and operational professionals, you will provide needed therapy interventions to injured individuals in an outpatient orthopedics clinic environment.
Pave a unique career path full of new opportunities and join Concentra. Receive top-of-the-line education and training that will lead you towards newfound personal growth and long-term career success.
• Ensure delivery of high quality patient care services.
• Perform direct patient care, including evaluation of muscle, skeletal, neurological and other physical
• Support and encourage multidisciplinary coordination of treatment.
• Ensure proper documentation of patient care.
• Maintain professional standards through compliance with quality assurance policies/ procedures as
well as applicable regulations and corporate policies.
• Implement effective communication with own and other departments' staff, with medical staff and
patients to ensure coordinated efforts and provision of high quality service and optimal patient care.
• Demonstrate effective problem-solving and conflict-resolution abilities.
• Inform Administrator of department problems, needs and solutions in a timely manner.
• Plan, design, implement and interpret specific physical therapy treatment programs for patients to
facilitate the patient's recovery and attainment of maximum physical potential.
• Educate patients in the proper care and use of supports and performance of exercise programs.
• Perform or delegate patient treatment to include modalities, therapeutic exercises, gait training and
• Follow appropriate documentation and reporting procedures.
• Secure prescription for each patient treated.
• Work closely with the physician to ensure comprehensive delivery of services and quality patient
• Assist marketing staff with tours as necessary.
• Take all necessary precautions to protect center assets and property against loss or waste through
negligence or dishonesty.
Concentra is a national health care
company focused on improving
America’s health, one patient at a
time. Through our affiliated
clinicians, we provide occupational
medicine, urgent care, primary care,
physical therapy, and wellness
services. Concentra also serves
employers by providing a broad
range of onsite health services in
worksite medical facilities.
• Participate in professional development by attending center meetings and outside educational
• Communicates with the Outcome Assurance Injury Coordinator or the Case Manager for each
• Communication regarding the patients’ objective progress, compliance with the program,
compliance with attendance of scheduled appointments, the therapist’s estimated time frame until
discharged from therapy.
• Participates in clinical instruction of university occupational therapy and/or occupational therapist
• Participates with the evaluation of the effectiveness of the rehabilitation quality management
process and assist in new and improved processes.
• Ensures compliance with rules and regulations established by the relevant licensing, certification
and accrediting bodies.
Bachelor of Science or advanced degree in Physical Therapy
Must meet licensure requirements of jurisdiction
Manual Therapy experience preferred