Physical Therapist-Outpatient - 23741588
SEASONAL POSITION - BEGINNING OCTOBER THROUGH APRIL/MAY 2023.
EXCEPTIONAL PAY AND EXCEPTIONAL LOCATION! COME WORK AT THE BEACH!
At Fitness Quest Physical Therapy, we provide superior outpatient rehabilitation to our communities. Patient care is our top priority. We listen to our patients and prioritize their individual care plans, so they receive optimal benefits from their therapy. We are a growing company, with 17 clinic locations in Southwest Florida.
We are searching for a Physical Therapist to join our growing company in our Long Boat Key, FL clinic location for our 2022-2023 season. The right candidate for the job will be able to apply expert clinical skills to meet our patients’ needs with empathy and understanding.
- Full-Time Hours during season, with Benefits Available.
- Competitive compensation.
- Reasonable productivity expectations.
- Ownership opportunities.
- Excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, PTO, IRA with company match & much more!
- Continuing Education and paid APTA dues.
- Clinical Mentorship.
- Multiple opportunities for Professional Development, Specialization, and Leadership.
ABOUT FITNESS QUEST PHYSICAL THERAPY:
- Founded in 1998, 17 locations and growing!
- As we have grown, what has remained constant is our core values: patient care, integrity, communication, professionalism, and teamwork.
- Our team is comprised of highly trained professionals, dedicated to helping our patients get their quality of life restored.
Skills and Qualifications
- Graduate from a CAPTE accredited Physical Therapy Program.
- A Physical Therapist currently licensed in Florida (or able to expeditiously begin licensing process)
- Working knowledge of computer and EMR software applications
- 1-2 years proven experience working in a physical therapy clinic
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, consistent ability to demonstrate clinical excellence, strong desire to develop professionally
- Strong organizational, prioritizing, and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively multitask.
- Focused on quality patient care with a positive, compassionate perspective.
Recent graduates are encouraged to apply - we have an excellent mentorship program!