Physical Therapist Clinic Director - 23754631
• Spends 100% of time in a center providing direct patient care, leading by example, and creating an exceptional patient experience.
• Manages key clinical center metrics that are provided by Clinical Analytics and relate to quality outcomes and holds therapists accountable: % MS Referred, Visits per Case, % Therapy SDE, % Seen, TOP.
• Consistently demonstrates all components of the Physical Therapy Guidebook and the Perfect PT visit.
• Manages clinical outcomes and addresses outlier cases with staff therapists.
• Ensures clinical workflows to optimize patient capture, processing of referrals and scheduling.
• Executes therapy plan for each patient with a focus on early intervention and same day evaluation.
• Creates a professional and collaborative working environment with full colleague participation that promotes teamwork, quality, exceptional outcomes, and patient safety.
• Works with DTO to identify clinical improvement opportunities.
• Fosters relationships with employers, referral sources and payer groups through routine communications and engagement opportunities.
• Masters use of clinical systems to ensure efficient and excellent supportive documentation, appropriate and optimal coding levels, charge capture, and follow-through on all patient care orders.
• Ensures compliance with individual State Practice Act/Rules and Regulations/WC Regulations.
• Drives patient and client experience and satisfaction metrics
• Actively participates in CLT meetings with COD and CMD to improve quality, patient safety, outlier management, and ensures the ongoing development and growth of the center’s business.
• Maintains and cultivates relationships with center clients and payers while responding to requests within 24 hours.
• Works with DTO and CLT to manage clinical and support staffing levels and proficiencies that will optimize patient satisfaction, workflows, and efficiencies
• Promotes, cultivates, and exemplifies Orange Book values for all center colleagues.
• Develops colleague success through all aspects of the talent life cycle for staff therapists and PTSS within the center.
• Fosters an environment of collaboration, professionalism, patient and colleague safety, quality care, continuous improvement and reward and recognition.
• Leads and promotes collaboration within CLT and across disciplines to achieve clinical and business outcomes.
• Accountable for understanding and input on Center financial drivers (GRV, PI, New Injuries, TAT) and outcomes in order to achieve annual business plan.
• Promotes center initiatives and work flows that are consistent with those in other centers.
• Possesses financial awareness and provides input to center budget and key business metrics
- Bachelor of Science or advanced degree in Physical Therapy
- Must meet licensure requirements of jurisdiction
- Manual Therapy experience preferred