(OrthoNY) Physical Therapist - 23754730
OrthoNY is seeking a dynamic, passionate, and skilled Physical Therapist to join their growing team of best-in-class Orthopedic Therapists in Schenectady, NY. An exciting opportunity to join this state-of-the-art outpatient practice located within a large orthopedic specialty clinic. Whether you are looking for a change or looking to build a career, this is an exceptionally well-established group of Orthopedic Surgeons and Therapists who work with an integrated approach to patient care following evidence- based protocols. You will be treating both non-operative and post-operative patients.
Experienced outpatient Orthopedic Therapists preferred, but new graduates will also be considered. Our clinical environment includes one-on-one treatments with a patient-centered approach in a clinic with a full gym. Our current staff includes PT's, PTA’s, and excellent support staff allowing the therapists to focus on patient care. Great learning and skills growth offered with direct access and collaboration with the physicians/surgeons. OrthoNY is looking for a Physical Therapist to work a full 40-hr week in five 8-hr days.
Join our energetic team of therapists at our new facility on bustling State Street.
Hours: Monday and Wednesday 10:30am -7:00pm; Tuesday and Thursdays 6:30am – 3:00pm; Fridays 8:30am-5:00pm
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, and provides quality patient care
- Ability to demonstrate superior clinical outcomes and patient satisfaction
- Convey a professional image and attitude Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant Working knowledge and ability to apply professional standards of practice in job situations
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with a variety of teams and individuals
- Knowledge and understanding of clinic policies and procedures, culture, and organizational structure
- Additional qualifications/skills as outlined in the full job description
- Minimum 1 year of outpatient orthopedics preferred but New Grads are welcome to apply
- Current New York PT License
- Bachelor, Master’s, or Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree
????Some of the key benefits to working in our facility include:
- Work as part of a comprehensive care team of therapists who work with physicians following evidence-based protocols to ensure excellent clinical outcomes.
- Generous continuing education program that supports therapist certification credentialing
- 4 weeks PTO
- Separate hours sick time
- 8 holidays
- Employee health insurance premium paid by OrthoNY, if fully vaccinated
- $1,000 annual continuing education and 3 continuing education days per year
- License renewal paid by OrthoNY
- CPR renewal reimbursement available
- Professional Liability provided coverage by OrthoNY
nowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Physical therapy degree from an accredited college or university
- Ability to communicate effectively with physicians, staff, and families regarding therapy services in verbal and written form.
- Current New York State license
- Able to work in the USA, unrestricted
- Experience and knowledge of physical therapy principles and practices in an outpatient orthopedic setting